Some more resources to keep on learning? No problem! We provide you with some more practice related to the vocabulary and the grammar points studied in this section.
It consists of two parts: online activities (exercises, games, ...) and worksheets you can download to complete at your own pace or speed, either on a digital document, or a normal notebook. OK, let's go with the activities. Have a good time!
In this section, you have the chance to practice and learn about the contents of this unit online. Go ahead!
- Appearance: online exercises to describe people's appearance and personality.
- Describing people: online practice to describe people.
- Subject and object pronouns: exercises to revise these pronouns.
- Demonstratives: different activities to study the demonstratives.
In this section, you have the chance to practice and learn about the contents of this unit with worksheets (pieces of paper containing exercises to be completed by a pupil or student). Remember to use the following activity template and upload it with your answers into your personal eportfolio at the request of the teacher (Dossier: Grammar and Vocabulary Folder).
- Appearance: some activities related to describing people and character.
- Describing people: exercise and worksheets.
Ficha, hoja de ejercicios