Before working on the tasks and reading the book it is essential to how how we are going to get organized. Here we go!!
- Firstly, this project has to do with a series of activities that will include individual, pair and group activities. They will be varied in length and difficulty.
- Secondly, each student will have a personal Learning Diary that will help to record all of the tasks done. This learning diary should be done with Blogger, Wordpress or if you feel more confident on your notebook. Just choose one option and keep it; remember that you will be asked to handle it and the very end of the project. Furthermore, each one will also have a personal online folder in Google Drive where he/she will upload and store the activities to be done.
- Thirdly, it is completely necessary to participate and do all of the activities. In the case students misses any of them, the final mark could not be possitive.
- At the end of each section, a new entry in the learning diary will be required and in some ocassion you will have to updoad screeshots of the results of activities you do online such as puzzles or inteactive games with Educaplay.
- Cleanliness, fressness, motivation and a good performance will give you the key to get the best results.
- At the end of each session you will have enough time to complete your entries in your learning diary. If you want to add more information you can also use some extra minutes at home, but this last point is optional and non-compulsory.